Frequently asked questions
How to shop safely with us:
- Purchase your products online
- Your order will be packed safely by our team
- Your order will be delivered by Australia Post.
- You will receive a tracking code by email
To track your order, simply enter your order’s tracking number on the Australia Post Tracking Tool. We’ll email you your tracking number as soon as your order has been packed and is ready for collection by our courier.
If you don’t already have one you might want to sign up for a Australia Post account. It’s free and allows you to use these great services:
- Subscribe to tracking alert emails
- Redirect your parcel to another address
- Redirect your parcel to an Australia Post pick-up point
- Add special delivery instructions for the courier
Can I send my order to a business address?
- Yes! Please remember to include the business name to ensure a swift delivery and if it's possible a phone number for the courier as well.
I Want To Change My Delivery Address:
- No worries, but please contact us as soon as possible with your order number and correct delivery address and we will update this for you.
My Parcel Was Damaged
- Please contact us with your order number and let us know what has been damaged. We'll happily issue you with a refund or arrange a replacement where possible.
- Please make sure you keep any damaged items and packaging in the same condition as they are received, and take a photo if possible. This can assist us in making a claim with the courier.
- Please note you will need to contact us within 7 days of your parcels delivery date for us to be able to assist you.
Returns & Cancellation
Please make sure you contact us with your order details as soon as possible.
Refunds will only apply:
- Damaged, defective or faulty goods
- Incorrect goods received
- How we handle lost or damaged returns:
These would be verified by an online claim and the customer would be requested to provide photos of the damaged/faulty product, expired date code on pack or examples of the irritation caused. If the online claim was not conclusive, then an AFT Pharmaceutical representative would be in contact for further clarification.
- If you need to get in touch about your order please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.