Updated May 2023
This Returns and Cancellations Policy forms part of the Terms and Conditions of Sale and any capitalised terms used in this policy have the meaning given to them in the Terms and Conditions.
- Contact details
If you need to get in touch about your order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations and Returns
- In general, orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed for change of mind (except where required by the Australian Consumer Law (ACL)).
- Where you wish to return a Product, please make sure you contact us with your order details as soon as possible and provide proof of purchase.
- Refunds or replacements will only apply to damaged, defective or faulty goods, or if incorrect goods are received (or if the Product is otherwise in breach of the ACL). We are not able to provide a refund or replacement due to a change of mind.
- If you are not able to return the Product, you will be requested to provide photos of the damaged/faulty Product, its expiry date, and/or examples of the effect of the faulty Product (as relevant). If it is not clear from the evidence whether a refund can be provided, an AFT Pharmaceuticals representative would be in contact for further clarification.
- If you are entitled to a refund, your refund will be returned in the same manner as the original payment method. For purchases made by credit or debit card, the cardholder and the same credit or debit card are required to process the refund as was originally used for the purchase.
- Consumer Guarantees
This Policy is not intended to replace or exclude any rights available to you under the Australian Consumer Law.
If you believe a Product purchased from us is faulty, you may have rights under the ACL. Where there is a major failure with the item, you may choose a refund, exchange or repair under the ACL. You are also entitled to have the Product repaired or replaced if the Product fails to be of acceptable quality and this failure does not amount to a major failure. Where an item is damaged through misuse, we cannot provide a refund, exchange or repair.
Certain legislation including the ACL in the Consumer and Competition Act 2010 (Cth) and similar consumer protection laws and regulations may confer you with rights, warranties, guarantees and remedies relating to the provision of Products or services to you by us which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Our liability is governed solely by the ACL, this policy and any terms and conditions specified on our Website.
This policy may be amended from time to time by AFT Pharmaceuticals and the amended version will be effective from the date it replaces the earlier version on the Website.