- Subscription offer - Buy Lipo-Sachet Supplements on subscription and get your first TWO BOXES 50% OFF – apply the code HEALTHYME at checkout
Ferro Lipo-Sachets® help to maintain healthy iron levels to relieve fatigue and enhance energy levels. Ferro Lipo-Sachets® enhances iron absorption and reduces unwanted side effects as it contains liposomal iron enclosed in the patented LIPOSHELL® formula.
High quality liposomes act as stable carriers, encapsulating and protecting the iron for its efficient transport to the body’s cells for increased bioavailability and high absorption. The liposomal form of iron encapsulated in Ferro Lipo-Sachets® reduces the risk of digestive side effects such as metallic taste, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, constipation1, 3 which are commonly experienced with iron supplements.
The benefits of taking Ferro Lipo-Sachets®:
Ferro Lipo-Sachets® is intended for adults (male & female) over the age of 18 years, with an increased demand for iron and may assist those who are feeling tired, lacking in energy and looking to maintain healthy iron levels, vitality and overall wellbeing.
Available in Strawberry flavour. No artificial colours, flavours or thickeners. No added sugars2; alcohol free, gluten free and GMO free. Suitable for vegans.
Ferro Lipo-Sachets® helps:
- Restoration of nutritional iron levels
- To maintain iron levels in the body
- The management of dietary iron deficiency
- To relieve tiredness and fatigue
- To promote energy levels
- The production of red blood cells & transport of oxygen to our organs
- The process of cell division
- The normal function of the immune system
- Growth and development
- To support a restricted diet (e.g., vegans)
Adults 18 years and over: 1 sachet once daily. Consume the contents of one sachet as is or dissolve in a small amount of cold, still water or juice. It can be consumed with a meal. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
Pack Size: 30 Sachets per pack
DIETARY SUPPLEMENT. NOT FOR THE TREATMENT OF IRON DEFICIENCY OR IRON DEFICIENCY ANAEMIA.
Vitamins and minerals are supplementary to, and not a replacement for, a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. AFT Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd, Sydney.
1. Based on a study comparing Liposomal Ferrous Pyrophosphate to standard Ferrous salts (gluconate, sulfate & pyrophosphate).
Malhotra J, Garg R, Malhotra N, Agrawal P. Oral Liposomal Iron: A Treatment Proposal for Anemia. World J Anemia 2017;1(4):1-6.
2. Contains naturally occurring sugars.
3. Russo G., Guardabasso W. “Monitoring oral iron therapy in children with iron deficiency anemia an: observational, prospective, multicenter study of AIEOP patients (Associazione Italiana Emato-Oncologia Pediatrica)” Annals of Hematology, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00277-020-03906-w.