Vitamin D Lipo-Sachets® provides liposomal Vitamin D3 with superior absorption1 in a delicious melon flavour to help support bone and immune health year-round.
Benefits of taking Vitamin D Lipo-Sachets®:
- Promotes calcium absorption – a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life
- Aids healthy bone development
- Helps enhance immune system function
- Supports nervous system function
- Helps enhance healthy muscle function
- Supports healthy foetal development
- Helps enhance general health and wellbeing
Vitamin D Lipo-Sachets® comes in convenient one-a-day sachets, are GLUTEN, SUGAR*, ALCOHOL and GMO-FREE. Suitable for vegetarians.
Who could benefit most from taking vitamin D and when?
- Those looking to support their immune system
- Those who want to supplement their diet with vitamin D
- Those with low exposure to sunlight due to their lifestyle
- In autumn and winter periods because of reduced amounts of sunlight
- People using cosmetic with UV filters or sunscreen in summer months – reduces ability to synthesise vitamin D into the skin.
- For people with darker skin – due to high melanin in the skin (pigment that acts as a natural sunscreen)
High quality liposomes act as stable carriers, encapsulating and protecting the vitamin from degradation by substances within the body’s digestive system. This allows for the efficient transport of the vitamin to the body’s cells for increased bioavailability and high absorption.
Adults and children over 12 years: 1 sachet once daily.
Consume the contents of one sachet as is or add to a small amount of cold, still water or juice.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Pack Size: 30 Sachets per pack
Warnings: Always advise your doctor if you’re considering taking any medicine during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester. Keep out of reach of children.
References: 1.Dałek P, et al., Bioavailability by design – Vitamin D3 liposomal delivery. Nanomedicine: NBM 2022;43:102552. *Contains naturally occurring sugars.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
AFT Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd, Sydney.